Founder and President,
AKILA WORKSONGS, Inc.
12 - 2pm
Martin Luther King Library
One Washington Square
San Jose, CA 95192
TOPIC: "Redefining Success: Essential Tools
for Extraordinary Student Living."
EVENT SPONSORS: SEIU Local 521, UFCW 5, NAJL CA, Parents Helping Parents, Parents Choice Inc., San Jose State University King Library, King Library Cultural Heritage Center, Africana Center Advisory Committee, SJSU African-American Studies . For more information, call 408.808.2098 or visit www.SJSU.edu.For more on Ms. Silver, visit www.AKILAWORKSONGS.com or www.AprilRSilver.com.
Other opportunities to hear April speak...
Upcoming Summer/Fall 2011
Presentations by April R. Silver
- Aug. 29: San Jose State University (CA)
- Aug. 30: "Hip Hop & Pedagogy" Initiative, New York University private
- September 23: Congresswoman Maxine Waters' "Young, Gifted, & Black" Forum, Congressional Black Caucus (WDC)
- October 15: "Poppa Was A Rollin' Stone," Parent/Community Conference, New York University
- October 22: Fall Leadership Conference, Arizona State Univ. (AZ)
- November 11: The Hurston/Wright Foundation's Literary Conference, Howard University (WDC)
To bring April R. Silver to your campus or special event, contact Drake R. Holliday at 718.756.8501 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquire about no-cost presentations on select dates this fall.
Visit and "LIKE" April R. Silver Unlimited on Facebook,